Colombian cuisine is very similar to American cuisine as we also make steak, pork loin, and stir fry dishes. The difference between the two are the ingredients we use such as tasteful seasonings, cooking methods, and fresh produce due to the local regions’ markets. Our seasonings are not spicy as many believe but flavorful and exquisite.
There’s something for everyone!
- Daily luncheon specials—only $6.99, 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- BYOB—no corking fee!
- Children welcome.
- Plenty of free parking.
- Empanadas (Colombian Meat Pies), $1.00
- Chicharron con Arepa (Pork Rind with Meat and Corn Bread), $3.99
- Arepa con Chorizo (Corn Bread with Spanish Sausage), $3.99
- Arepa con Queso (Corn Bread with Cheese), $3.99
- Yucca Frita (Fried Cassava), $3.50
- Caesar Salad, $6.99
- with Chicken, $9.99
- with Shrimp, $10.99
- House Salad, $5.99
- Soup of the Day (**Ask server for today’s soup)
- Tilapia (**Deep Fried Tilapia), $21.99
- Camarones a la criolla (**Shrimps in Criolla Sauce), $14.99
- Arroz con Camarones (Yellow Rice with Shrimp, Peas, Carrots, and Plantains), $14.99
- Paella (Pieces of Tilapia, Shrimp, Calamari, Clams, and Mussels all mixed with Yellow Rice), $23.99
- Cazuela (Pieces of Tilapia, Shrimp, Calamari, Clams, and Mussels all inside a Creamy or a Broth Based Soup), $21.99
- Camarones al Ajillo (**Shrimp in a Creamy Garlic Buttery Sauce), $14.99
**Served with a side of rice, salad and plantains.
- Bandeja Paisa (Traditional Colombian dish with Rice, Beans, Chorizo, Platains, Beef Steak, Pork Strip, Cornbread, and a Fried Egg), $15.99
- Bistec a Caballo (Grilled Top Sirloin topped with two Fried Eggs and Criolla Sauce served with Beans, Rice, and Plantains), $13.99
- Carne Asada (Grilled Top Round Steak served with Rice, Beans, and a Salad), $13.50
- Sobrebarriga a la Criolla (Flank Steak marinated in Criolla Sauce, Potato, Cassava and a Salad served with a side of Rice, Beans, and Plantains), $15.99
- Carne a la Marinera (Grilled Steak topped with Marinated Shrimp and a Criolla Sauce served with a side of Rice, Salad, and Plantains), $19.99
- Lomo de Cerdo (Grilled Pork Loin served with Rice, Beans, and a Salad), $12.99
- Chuleta Empanizada (Breaded Pork Loin served with Rice, Beans, and a Salad), $13.99
- Lomo Salteado (Sauteed Pork Loin served with Onions, Tomatoes, Scallions, and Cilantro served with a side of Fries, Rice, and a Salad), $13.99
- Arroz con Pollo (Chicken mixed with Rice, Carrots, and Peas served with a side of Plantains), $10.99
- Tamales (Corn Dough stuffed with Pork, Chicken, Vegetables, and wrapped in a Plantain Leaf), $9.99
- Brevas con Queso (Figs with Cheese and Caramel), $4.50
- Flan, $4.50
- Helado (Ice Cream: Vanilla or Chocolate), $2.99
- Arroz con Leche (Rice Pudding), $3.99
- Tiramisu, $4.99
- Regular, $2.50
- Decaffeinated, $2.50
- Hot Chocolate, $2.99
- Tea, $1.99
- Sprite, $1.99
- Pepsi, $1.99
- Diet Pepsi, $1.99
- Lemonade, $1.99
- Iced Tea, $1.99
- Malta Goya, $2.25
- Maracuya (Passion Fruit), $3.00
- Mora (Blackberry), $3.00
- Guanabana (Sour Sop), $3.00
- Lulo (South American Fruit), $3.00
- Mango, $3.00
***with milk, $3.50